Enjoy a 9 day tour of “Beautiful Bali“ a little off the beaten track, exploring inland and north Bali.
Highlights of the tour:
- explore the cultural heart of Bali in Ubud
- visit tiny villages and learn age old craft-making
- walk up volcanic slopes for sweeping views of valleys
- cycle past majestic temples and verdantly green rice terraces
- go snorkelling/diving in a coastal national park
- meet the dolphins off Lovina beach
- dine on sumptuous Balinese cuisine
- get up close to Bali’s iconic Ulun Danu Bratan temple
- and more
Length: 9 days
Group Size: 1-12 people
Cost: $1000+, €600+, £600+
Towns: Ubud, Sidemen, Lovina, Seririt, Bedugul
Major Sights: Ubud markets/shops/temples, Mt Batur, West Bali NP, Seririt Market, Banjar Hot Springs, Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
Accommodation: 7 nights hotel, 1 night guesthouse
Meals: 8 breakfasts, 1 lunch
Days 5-6: Mt Batur & Lovina. An early morning start with a trek up Mt Batur to watch the sun come up. Afterwards head towards Lovina on the north coast for some snorkelling or diving. In Lovina take a boat tour to see dolphins while exploring this charming fishing village.
Need to book a hotel in Ubud? See ratings of Ubud hotels.